Ten facts about me:
- I was born in Barranquilla, Colombia
- I am part of a very particular family*- aren’t they all? –
- I went to school in Colombia where I did my BA in Psychology and a MA in Social Research
- I moved to “Hollywood North” – Vancouver, Canada – from the city that is “2600 meters closer to the stars” – Bogota, Colombia – in early 2008
- With me came my Colombo-Japanese husband and a huge baggage – books, cooking gadgets and lots of stories –
- I’ve been on the market research industry for more years than I want to remember
- I miss from Colombia my family, friends and some of the local food*
- I enjoyed writing in Spanish and I want to recover that pleasure
- Amongst food and cooking my other passions are literature, history, movies and politics.
- I am not: vegetarian, religious or discrete.
*More to come about this item.